Graham Fishburn grew up in Purcell Oklahoma and is a 4th generation Oklahoman. After graduating from Oklahoma State University, he was commissioned an officer in the U.S. Army and began serving on active duty. In 18 years, he deployed on multiple combat tours, served all over the world and is a Bronze Star recipient. After retirement from active duty, Graham came back to his hometown and attended law school to start a second career. Since then, he has worked for 3 different District Attorney's Offices, including McClain County in Purcell, Comanche County in Lawton, and Cleveland County in Norman. As an Assistant District Attorney, he managed both misdemeanor and felony criminal cases from start to finish, negotiating plea agreements and taking several to trial. As a defense attorney he works criminal cases in multiple counties in central, south central, and southwest Oklahoma.
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Doctorate of Jurisprudence - 2017
- Central Michigan University
- Master of Science in Administration - 2009
- Oklahoma State University
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - 1995
Past Employment Positions
- BHall Law LLC , Criminal Defense Attorney, June 2021 – Current
- Cleveland County District Attorney’s Office (Norman), Assistant District Attorney, April 2020 - June 2021
- Comanche County District Attorney’s Office (Lawton), Assistant District Attorney, Aug 2017- March 2020
- McClain County District Attorney’s Office (Purcell), Licensed Legal Intern, Feb 2016 - Aug 2017
Pro Bono Activities
- Elected two terms to Purcell City Council
- Active in local church and volunteers for community service and youth programs.
- Member of the Purcell Rotary Club
- McClain County Bar Association
- 2012-2013 – Instructor for Command & General Staff College, Ft. Leavenworth KS.
- 2011-2012 – Security Force Assistance Team Executive Officer, Kandahar Afghanistan
- 2010 – 2011- Supply Management Officer for 21st TSC, Kaiserslautern Germany
- 2009 – 2010 – Chief of Plans, Training, and Operations, Baumholder Germany.
- 2007 – 2008 – Supply and Services Branch Chief, Kuwait.
- 2003 -2004 – Company Commander, Stuttgart Germany.