Juveniles Need Legal Representation Too

If your child has been accused of a crime, it is important to remember that legal representation is important. Just as an adult is entitled to a lawyer by law, so too is a juvenile.

In situations like these, your child may have started down the wrong path and is now in danger of receiving probation or time in juvenile detention. At B. Hall Law, in Norman, Oklahoma, we are ready to represent your child.

Getting Your Child On The Right Path

While representation in these cases is important, our attorney, Brian D. Hall, is more focused on mitigating the effect this kind of behavior will have on your child. Charges like these are serious, and they can affect your child for the rest of his or her life. Being accused of things like stealing cars, larceny or drug crimes now may lead to more serious crimes as an adult. It is hard to recover from something like this, and we need to do whatever is necessary to get your child on the right path.

We will focus on working with the court system and prosecutors to ensure your child gets the help he or she needs. Advocating for their best interests will inform every action we take, and we will work together to come up with a strategy that best helps your child and mitigates the severe consequences as much as possible.

Juvenile Deprived — Keep Your Family Together

If your family is danger from being split apart by Child Protective Services, we are here to help. While the Department of Human Services (DHS) always tries to act in the best interests of the child, sometimes they are wrong. In DHS cases, we work to protect parental rights and keep families intact. That means we will aggressively advocate for you, prove your competence as parents and do whatever we can to ensure your family stays together.

Contact Our Office

No matter the situation, children deserve attorneys just as much as adults do. B. Hall Law, is committed to representing everyone. Schedule a free initial consultation with us today by calling 405-928-8703. You can also send an email.